Taking It Down In Cape Town!
Are you planning a holiday trip on a privately guided vacation, tours, safari, and excursions down to Cape Town in 2021? Well, be sure to not miss out on the wonderful landscape that Cape Town has to offer, the national parks, animals and learn about the different cultures. Cape Town prides itself as a South African gateway safari destinations to Kruger National Park offering attractions along sandy beaches, forests, lagoons, and Winelands. You definitely have no excuse not to visit Cape Town. Sit down, plan your trip, and allow us to show you a thing or two on our side. Here are our carefully selected top 15 tour packages to choose from; best tailor-made just for you and your family.
Couples on honeymoon will always have something to do, from adventurous activities such as horse ridding guided tours, sky diving, zip line, and paragliding combined with safari excursions, wine tasting pairing with chocolates, sightseeing with an option of staying at private villas or exclusive luxury hotels, Cape Town has it all.
Seniors travellers and families will always find a tour to do with us which is relaxing with a friendly top-notched private tour guide in a private vehicle. Our top day trips in Cape Town are affordable and can be tailor-made to meet any traveller types.
8 Hours / Easy & Flexible
Departing from Cape Town central hotels daily, we invite you to join us on this 8 to 10-hour Private Tour and experience the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point in all their glory. The Cape Peninsula should be your number one Private experience when choosing any tours or excursions in Cape Town, South Africa’s premier tourist destination. Therefore, walk alongside the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach known as the main penguin colony is guaranteed on this amazing tour of Cape Town including the Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve and Cape Point old lighthouse.
- See the Penguins, Colourful Houses, the Cape of Good Hope with its own top-notch Driver/Guide in a Private Vehicle.
- No waiting time for strangers as this tour is designed for only you and your party.
- The flexibility of customizing the itinerary and stopping anywhere you wish along the way.
- Choose a departure time and location which is convenient for you in Cape Town.
8 Hours / Basic
Discover the top 10 attractions and sightseeing of Cape Town on this guided tour of the Cape Peninsula. Small-group tour up to 13 people with hotel picks up and drop off for a better experience. Hit all the highlights of the Cape of good hope with photos opportunities at the colorful houses in Bo-Kaap & Maidens Cove. Take the boat to the Seal Island in Hout Bay. Stop on top of world renown scenic drive Chapman’s peak. See African Penguins at close range at Boulders beach. Finally, take a funicular or hike from the cape of good hope to the old Cape Point lighthouse. Enjoy lunch at a seaside restaurant at your own account.
- Hit all major attractions of Cape of Good Hope with a top-notch driver-guide
- Get too close to more than 3000 the endangered African penguins
- Explore Chapman’s Peak, Bo-Kaap and the Ostrich Farm like a local
- Discover the Cape of Good Hope and Cape point without the stress of self-driving
8 Hours / Easy
With hotel pick up and drop off, you will be traveling to Table Mountain with a stop at Bo-Kaap, the historical colorful houses for memorable photos opportunities, and from here you will take a cable car to the top of the mountain. Then explore Camps Bay, Hout Bay with its seals’ island before taking another stop on top of the scenic Chapman’s peak. Finally, discover the penguins and the famous Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point. Travel in a small group offers a great experience and the best sightseeing in Cape Town.
- Relax in a luxury vehicle from Cape Town to the Cape of Good Hope
- Driver-guide shares information with a small group of travelers
- Tolls included for Chapman’s Peak drive
- Multiple attractions covered in a single day, including a penguin colony
8 Hours / Basic
This full-day Cape Town excursion offers two tours wrapped into one. With round-trip transportation from your hotel, part 1 takes you via ferry to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years. A bus tour of the island, delivered with intimate detail by a former political prisoner, includes a viewing of Mandela’s jail cell. Part 2 returns to Cape Town for a guided city bus tour highlighting all its major monuments and places of interest including a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain.
- Stress-free door-to-door service from your hotel
- Tour Robben Island with a former political prisoner and see Mandela’s cell
- Visit Cape Town’s most important sites during a guided bus tour
- Ride a cable car to the top of Table Mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site
8 Hours / Relaxed
Explore the Cape Winelands region to its fullest without the worry and hassle of driving. This small-group tour takes you to top wineries for tastings accompanied by cheeses and biltong (local dried meats). Along the way, discover the historic cities of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek and see Drakenstein, the prison that once held Nelson Mandela.
- Go wine tasting without the worry of designating a driver
- Visit different wineries for tastings of various wines, cheese, and biltong
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cape Town hotel
- Small-group tour (maximum 13): Ensures a more personal experience
15 Days / Basic
Embark on two weeks of adventure and amazing sightseeing on this small group privately guided overland safari tour and discover the magic of Southern Africa on this multi-day tours covering top highlights of South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. See African big 5 wildlife animals at top national parks such as Kruger National Park and Chobe. Discover all that Victoria Falls has to offer on this escorted beautiful tour. Explore all top attractions in Cape Town such as the penguins, Robben Island, wine tasting, Table Mountain, and the famous Cape of Good Hope. Taste the wonders of the Garden Route of South Africa on this magical African holiday safari package.
- Visit the top 10 attractions in Cape Town including Table Mountain, Robben Island, Boulder’s Penguins, Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point, and the Cape Wine Lands.
- Discover the Cape Garden Route of South Africa and see Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn, taste Oysters in Knysna, visit the Birds of Eden in Plettenberg Bay, and the Storms River Mouth in Tsitsikamma.
- Join a Full Day Big Five Safari Game Drive in Kruger National Park and take a tour of the Panorama Route of South Africa to see the Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels and God’s Window.
- Marvel at the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Join a full-day African Safari at Chobe National Park and take a river cruise on the Chobe River.
5 Days / Very Relaxed
Hit your desired hottest Garden Route attractions on this self tailor-made private tour package! Choosing a Perfect Garden Tour Package from existing tours can be tricky as there is plenty to do on this beautiful South African destination. Therefore customizing your own private tour is the only best way of discovering the Garden Route. We allow you to craft activities, attractions, sightseeing and any day tours you would like to do all the way from Cape Town, Mossel Bay, George, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay, Port Elizabeth and Addo Elephant National Park. You will choose hotel grading and the number of days you want your tour to run in a comfortable vehicle with a private tour guide. Top-rated Garden Route Tours and the best price guaranteed. Start planing with us today for the best hotel rates.
- Tailor-Made Garden Route, designed just for you and your party
- see attractions of your interests
- Do activities and adventure tours of your choice
- sleep at hotels of your choice
- Personal Driver -Guide and vehicle are your disposal
15 Days / Easy
Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger National Park Safaris are three South African premium luxury honeymoon destinations in the world, and what better way to create lifetime memories than visiting Top attractions in Cape Town, Garden Route adventures and sightseeing and a luxury escape to the Kruger National Park for an African Big 5 Safari tour packages in 15 days.
- Escape to South Africa on a 15 Day Luxury Honeymoon Safari Tour and combine Cape Town top highlights tours with Garden Route adventure tours and end off your honeymoon with a Kruger Big 5 luxury safari package.
- Visit the Table Mountain, the New 7 Wonders of Nature and take a Long March to Freedom at Robben Island. Explore the Cape of Good Hope and visit Boulder’s Beach for the African Penguins. Spend the day wine tasting fine wines in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek and come face-to-face with the Great White Shark.
- Explore the Garden Route adventures and go zip lining over the ocean in Mossel Bay. Take a guided tour through the iconic Cango Caves and visit the ostrich farm for an ostrich safari. Take a ferry cruise in Knysna to the Featherbeds, Knysna Heads. Take the plunge on a Bungee Jumping adventure from the highest bridge in Africa in Tsitsikamma. Enjoy a half day romantic couples spa treatment in the outdoors surrounded by tranquil nature in Plettenberg Bay.
- End your South African luxury honeymoon tour package with a Kruger National Park Big 5 luxury safari tour at Ngala Safari Game Lodge or similar and see the Big 5 animals in their masses. Kruger Luxury Safari Game Lodges are the best way to experience the Kruger in 5-star comfort and style.
2 Days / Basic
We have put together a Cape Town tour package experience covering all top attractions and sightseeing one can enjoy on a 2-day program while on holiday or vacation in this beautiful South African coastal city. The tour will be conducted by one of our best and top-notch private driver-guide and a private vehicle just for you and your party. Stress-free itinerary as all entrance fees are included as well as the pre-booked tickets for Robben Island &Table Mountain.
- Enjoy trips to Table Mountain, Seal Island, and Boulders Penguin Colony
- Taste local wine at Groot Constantia
- Explore Cape Town on a guided tour, including Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Instagram worth photos at Bo Kaap’s colorful and cobbled neighborhood
- Visit Robben Island with a boat trip and museum tour
- Dedicated vehicle and a private driver-guide just for you and your party
- Discover all major and best Cape Town attractions and sightseeing in 2 days
5 Hours / Relaxed
Discover Cape Town on a shared Half Day City tour of our Mother City and explore the monuments in Adderley Street; visit the Castle of Good Hope and the Bo-Kaap; experience the Noon Gun and take the Cable Car up to the top of Table Mountain. This is a fun-filled morning of city discovery in Cape Town.
- See the historical monuments in Adderley Street and visit the Castle of Good Hope.
- Take a photo of the colorful houses in the Bo-Kaap (Cape Malay Quarter).
- Watch Cape Town’s Big Bang Noon Gun from the lower Signal Hill with awesome views of Table Bay.
- Experience Table Mountain by taking the cable car to the top for a guided tour.
8 Hours / Relaxed
From Cape Town, we set off on a scenic drive to the picturesque viticulture town of Franschhoek for an experience of a lifetime. Franschhoek is home to some of the best wineries in South Africa and is known as the culinary capital of our country. With unlimited restaurants offering world-class cuisine and fine wines dated back to 300 years, you will be spoiled for choice on this Franschhoek Wine Tram tour.
- Passengers will be transported by tram and open-air tram-bus around a loop of stops with a selection of wine estates to disembark at
- In addition to the wine tasting activities offered at each stop, several of the wine estates on the tour boast world-class restaurants serving lunches and picnics.
- The tram or tram-bus passes each stop according to the timetable allowing passengers to hop-on hop-off at their convenience
- Wine purchased while on the tour can be handed over to the host for later collection at the end of the tour
12 Hours / Medium
Experience the adventure activity of a lifetime by doing this shark cage diving experience and have the opportunity to see Great White Sharks in Gansbaai including private transfers from Cape Town. Enjoy the ride in a private luxury vehicle before joining a group boat ride for 2-3 hours of up-close time in the water with one of the ocean’s top predators. A light lunch and morning tea are also included.
- Private driver-guide and private vehicle
- Take a shared boat trip with an experienced Skipper and crew for Shark Cage Diving
- Explore Hermanus and other small Towns along the way
- Discover Stony Point, one of the free roaming largest African Penguins Colony
3 Days / Relaxed
Cape Town has more attractive sightseeing and we have created an itinerary comprised of everything you need to know about Cape Town. Our 3 day package tours are cheap and affordable for families or couples visiting South Africa on a budget wallet . Our Cape Town budget package will help you discover Cape Town’s key attractions in 3 days in comfort and luxury with a Top Notch Private Tour Guide. These are the best privately guided day tours one can do whilst on holiday or vacation in our beautiful Cape Town City, South Africa’s Mother City.
- Luxury mini-van with private guide/driver
- Breathtaking scenic views
- Hout Bay Harbour with optional seal island trip
- Ostrich viewing at the ostrich farm
- Diaz Cross Beacon
- Cape Point Lighthouse
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and the Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Table Mountain
- Robben Island
- Groot Constantia Winery
- Aquila Shared Game Drive including private transfer from Cape Town
- Stellenbosch Winery
- Personal Guide/Driver
12 Hours / Relaxed
When you hire one of our personal and private guide-driver for any tour or transport services in Cape town, you will have the flexibility to visit attractions of your choice in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, and Hazyview /Nelspruit. You will pay per vehicle and not per person. Your private driver will come to you with a clean airconditioned vehicle and a full tank of fuel. We will allow you a maximum of 12 hours per day and daily mileage of 4ooKm.
additional hours for your personal driver after the 10-hour mark has lapsed will be charged at a rate of ZAR 300, and extra kilometers traveled after the 400 Km have lapsed will be charged at rate of 12 per kilometer. Our vehicles are Corolla, C Classes Mercedes Benz,(4 Pax)Toyota Avanza (7 Pax), mini-buses Hyundai H1 (7Pax) and Toyota Quantum minibus (13 Pax)
A private Tour Guide
8 Hours / Basic
Cape Town boasts some of the best spots in the world for whale watching, and Hermanus is one them known as the Mecca of whales as every year between June and December, more than 12000 southern right whales enjoy the deep waters conditions of Cape Town coast which is ideal for southern right whales to thrive—but to see them up-close, you have to take to the oceans. Join us on a marine safari tour and see penguins, dolphins, and whales in their natural habitat at close range in a cruise from coastal Hermanus into the open seas with your guide and learn of the life-cycles of these magnificent marine creatures. Hotel picks up and drop off with a pre-booked whale watching boat ticket are part of this tour.
- Best Whale-watching adventure off the coast of Cape Town
- Spot wild southern right whales in their natural habitat with your guide
- Gain insight into the whales’ migratory habits and life-cycles
- Cape Town & surrounding areas hotel pick up and dropoff
These Tours Are Best For These Travelers:
Families, any Family traveling with children, Couples, Seniors, Honeymoon Couples, Small group of Friends