Exploring Africa The Safari Way!
Africa is very popular for many things. For sure the animals, nature, landscapes and minerals; TIA (This Is Africa)! It has to be mandatory that when visiting the continent you visit the parks where you will see the wildlife. Not only see the spaces but also indulge on the Safari Game Drive and capture the prestigious Big5. What is the five entails? Talk of the Leopard, Elephant, Lion, Rhino and the Buffalo; don’t miss out! Here is our carefully selected list of tailor-made packages.
12 Days / Basic
If you are considering to explore the top attractions and safari in South Africa, then please consider to tailor-make this package tour to suit your African vacation needs. This itinerary was carefully designed making sure that you get to know South Africa’s culture, history, major cities, and the unmatched African safari in the famous Kruger Park. All tours are private and conducted on a one by one with a top-notch guide. We invite you to customize this experience.
- Cape Town Luxury Suite
- Robben Island Pre-Booked Ticket and Transfers
- All Transfers, Road and local connecting flights
- Table Mountain, Penguins & Cape of Good Hope
- Cape Winelands and tasting
- Johannesburg Apartheid Museum & Soweto
- Timbavati Game Reserve
- Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Panorama Route
8 Days / Easy
Kruger National Park South Africa is one of the top 10 safari destinations in Africa and on our all-inclusive luxury African Safari Tour packages, you will experience Timbavati Private Nature Reserve which is one of the best places to see the Big 5 in South Africa.
- Experience one of the best luxury safaris in South Africa from Johannesburg and ending in Cape Town.
- Embark on an all-inclusive luxury Big 5 safari to Kruger National Park with accommodation in a Timbavati tented camp in andBeyond Ngala Private Game Reserve for two nights.
- From there, your grand safari tour of South Africa takes you to andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve in KwaZulu-Natal, with picturesque landscapes and incredible wildlife including up-close viewing of the elusive cheetah and the black rhino.
- Your African safari tours culminate with two nights in Cape Town, in one of the best luxury hotels in Cape Town, including a full-day tour to Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope and Boulder’s Penguins colony.
- Benefit from all-inclusive domestic flights, private road transfers, accommodation, meals, drinks and activities in our luxury safari camps, lodges and hotels in South Africa.
7 Days / Easy
Explore Kenya in the Samburu and Masai Mara and get an experience of a lifetime by witnessing one of the most incredible natural spectale of the Great Wildebeest Migration and seeing large herds of famous Samburu elephants, elusive leopards, African wild dog and the rare species that are only found in Samburu called the Samburu Special Five. Enjoy 6 nights of luxurious, elegant spacious villas in acres surrounded by the beauty of wildness and unending pristine views.
- Enjoy the African safari experience learning about the two tribes of Samburu and Masai
- Have the opportunity to see the Great Wildebeest Migration when the river crossing happens in season
- Explore the wildlife on offer at the conservancies visited during your trip and learn about the significance of each conservancy visit
- Enjoy the all-inclusive luxury experience as well as the complimentary Back and Neck message
5 Days / Basic
Embark on a luxurious real African safari 5 days guided tours at private Savanna game lodge situated in the heart of the Sabi Sand reserve part of the greater National Park and experience the best of South Africa authentic safari. Embark on the best game drives in open 4×4 African safari vehicle complemented with a safe walking safari in the bushes and savanna of Africa.
- Stay at Luxury Authentic African Safari Game Lodge Savanna Lodge
- Discover the best part of Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sand Reserve
- Up to 5 exclusive game viewing drives and a guided walking real African Safari
- Airports transfers included
9 Days / Easy
The Great Migration of the wildebeest, zebras, and other animals is the greatest safari spectacle and photographic opportunities in Africa, and there is no better place to see it than on an East African safari tour in the Serengeti in Tanzania. Begin your tour at Kilimanjaro International Airport where you will take a light aircraft flight to Tarangire National Park for your first taste of a Tanzania safari. by spending two nights at Oliver’s Camp. Our next destination will be Ngorongoro Crater, where we will spend two nights at The Highlands Camp, a unique camp with beautiful dome-shaped luxury tents. The camp is perched on top of Olmeti Crater and the Ngorongoro Crater is known for the best place to see the Big 5 in Africa.
- Visit four of the best Tanzania safari parks in nine days and explore Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Ruaha safari parks with accommodation in stylish, luxury safari camps.
- Begin your African Safari Tours from Kilimanjaro International Airport and end your tours at Dar es Salaam International Airport in Tanzania.
- Watch herds of elephant in Tarangire, one of the best big five game drives in Ngorongoro Crater, experience the authentic Maasai village, the great migration of the wildebeest in Serengeti, and be on the lookout for leopards in Ruaha.
- Benefit from included point to point light aircraft flights between safari parks and road transfers between airstrips and safari camps accommodation.
Experience authentic luxury safari in Africa with our escorted cheap safaris packages. East African luxury safari tours are home to the Great Migration safaris in Masai Mara migration safaris as well as Serengeti migration safaris. Kenya migration safari tours and Tanzania migration safari tours are listed as the top safari destinations in Africa and two of the best places to see the Great Migration. There are no photos or videos that prepare you for your first sighting of the more than two million-strong wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle crossing the Mara River between the Masai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park. Some of the best luxury safari tented camps are found in Masai Mara and Serengeti and our East African Safari Tours are nothing short of absolute luxury safaris complete with oversized beds, en suite bathrooms, and private decks and swimming pools with incredible views which are perfect for romantic safari sundowners after a full day of safari game drives and bush walks.