Heading To Kenya? Come!
Explore the best of Kenya with an endless choice of high-end luxury hotels and safari game lodges spread between Nairobi and the Masai mara national Reserve for the best African great migration of wildebeest game viewing. Kenya remains one of the top safaris and tours destination in East Africa with top Operators offering luxury tents for seniors, couples, families, and couples on an African safari honeymoon seeking the best deals in Kenya. Take a look at our crafted bespoke most exclusive tailor-made safari tours ideas and packages for a memorable trip to Africa. Start customizing these tour itineraries to meet your dream African holiday and vacations with the help of one of our African safari experts. Most of our luxury Kenya safari holiday packages are all-inclusive except international flights. We invite you to send us an inquiry to help you designing the safari you want for a memorable honeymoon all inclusive packages with an option of a private tour guide.
When Is The Right Time To See The Great Migration
Kenya is well know for the perfect events of the migration; which they take place around late July yo August, having some part of September with the return South and also throughout the last two weeks of October and pretty much early November. A bit of insight on the Great Migration, it was relocation of more than 6 million African Americans from the rural South to the cities within the North, Midwest and the West; this took place roughly around 1916’s to the 1970’s.
Kenya Packages For You!
9 Days / Easy
We invite you to embark on an unforgettable journey into two of the top African Safari destinations in Kenya and Tanzania, where the Wildebeest Migration is one of the most phenomenal spectacles in the world. We have combined Kenya safari packages with Tanzania safari packages to bring you the ultimate Wildebeest Migration in Africa. Spend two nights in one of the luxury safari camps in the Masai Mara National Reserve spread over 1510 square kilometres bordering with Tanzania. See animals like lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, hippos and wildebeest which travel across the plains during the annual migration season.
- Explore the Great Migration in East Africa across the Mara River, with 2-Nights in Masai Mara in Kenya with accommodation in the midst of the Migration,
- Cross over into the Serengeti in Tanzania and spend 2-Nights and see thousands of wildebeest and zebras from Serengeti in Tanzania migrate to Masai Mara in Kenya.
- Spend 2-Nights in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for the unique tree-climbing lions and beautiful flamingos.
- End off your African Safari tour in with 2-Nights in the Ngorongoro Crater, one of the best places to see the Big Five animals in Africa, i.e.: Lions, Leopards, Rhinos, Buffalos and Elephants, as well as many other animals.
10 Days / Easy
Make your dream African Safari Adventure a reality and spend ten days on one of our East African Safari Tour packages featuring a Kenya safari and a Zanzibar beach vacation. Explore the Ol Pejeta Conservancy on a Big Five Safari Tour and the Masai Mara National Reserve on a Great Migration Safari Tour.
- Experience the best of Kenya Safari Tours and explore the Ol Pejeta Conservancy with chance encounters with the Big Five animals including three types of Rhino.
- Embark on the Great Migration Safari Tour in the Masai Mara National Reserve consisting of two million-strong Wildebeest crossing the Mara River into the Serengeti.
- Spend 3-Nights in Ol Pejeta Bush Camp and 3-Nights at Rekero Camp.
- These are two of Kenya’s best safari destinations in Africa.
- Then, charter an included flight from Wilson Airport in Nairobi to Zanzibar Airport for your 4 day Zanzibar beach holiday package and end off your African holiday relaxing at one of the top beach resorts in Zanzibar.
- Relax on one of the best beaches in Zanzibar, swim in the Indian Ocean, Snorkel or Dive on the tropical reefs or visit Stone Town for sightseeing of interesting Swahili and Arabic architecture or barter with the locals for souvenirs and spices to take home.
10 Days / Easy
On this luxury East African safari tour you will spend one night in the capital city of Nairobi, your gateway to tailor-made safaris in Kenya. From Nairobi you will fly out to andBeyond Bateleur Camp in the Masai Mara for your two nights in the midst the best wildebeest migration safari. The following three nights will be spent in the Chyulu Hills National Park, one of the best safari destinations in Kenya. The tour culminates with three relaxing nights at Diani Beach on the coast of Kenya, with private villa accommodation opposite this beautiful beach near Mombasa.
- Enjoy the best of Kenya safari and beach holidays have to offer with 1 night in the capital of Nairobi, 2 nights in the Masai Mara, 3 nights in Chyulu Hills National Park and 3 nights in Diani Beach near Mombasa.
- Your accommodation is perfectly placed in the midst of the Masai Mara with front row seats to the Great Migration safari.
- Chyulu Hills National Park is known as one of the best national parks in Kenya, even in the world, be on the lookout for Big 5 game such as lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo, as well as giraffes, wildebeest, etc.
- The ultimate beach holiday awaits you in Diani Beach, where you can soak up the sun with your packed picnic basket, swim in the Indian Ocean or join activities like golf, diving, snorkeling, horse riding, fishing, etc., as well as visit a nearby local village.
11 Days / Easy
Kenya is one of the top destinations to experience our luxury safari tours, including the best parks to visit in Kenya, with a point to point fly-in from Nairobi. Our luxury African safari tours have been specifically crafted for luxury adventure travelers, photographers, honeymoons, couples, friends, and families. Spend three nights on a Masai Mara safari, one of the best places to see the great wildebeest migration in Africa. Where crimson-clad Maasai locals go about their daily routines and prominent Masai Mara animals in Kenya can be seen strolling past your safari luxury tented camp. Two nights on our Amboseli safari tours afford you a perfect African safari photo with great herds of elephants against a backdrop of East African greens and Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance. Elsa’s Kopje in Meru National Park is where you will spend two nights on our Kenya safari, a well-kept secret named after Elsa the Lioness in the movie Born Free. The following two nights will be spent exploring the Samburu National Reserve safari in Kenya, situated above the banks of the Iwaso Nyiro River boasting exceptional game viewing in remote splendor.
- Spend 11-days in some of our top luxury safari camps in Kenya, with our point to point fly-in African Safari Tours from Nairobi.
- Our 2-nights Amboseli safari package offers you perfect photographic safaris in Kenya with herds of elephants and prides of lions and Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop.
- Step into motion picture history with our 2-nights in Elsa’s Kopje at Meru National Park in Kenya where the movie Born Free was filmed.
- Your 2-nights in Samburu National Reserve allows you the opportunity to explore the reserve on foot alongside an experienced guide and tracker.
- Experience the unique opportunity of horse riding on the plains next to zebras, giraffes and elephants.
- End off your African Safari Tours with three spectacular nights in the Masa Mara National Reserve with accommodation in the middle of the Masai Mara migration safari.