Just For You & Yours!
Here are our top 10 picks in what can be called the world’s best safari destinations covering Africa’s top beaches resorts, safari luxury safari lodges, private villas, and hotels around the world-renown National Parks for Big5 game viewing safaris. These selected top African safari destinations are ideal for couples on honeymoon, why not a family or friends celebrating a special occasion such as an anniversary for seniors travellers? Our top 10 honeymoon safaris are conducted by the best safari tour companies and operators in Africa’s National Parks with itineraries which are flexible to tailor-make or customize the way you want to have your holiday or vacation in Africa as you call the shot.
A Honeymoon is something that you can never delay nor say you’ll do at a later stage as newlyweds; it is definitely a must-do immediately. Imagine waking up in a different environment with birds chirping, the morning fresh air, and beautiful views; now that sounds ideal. Visiting the world with your spouse, learning new cultures and seeing different diversities and also with a touch of an exotic romance in between sure is the best you can do for yourself. Dismiss those alarms for work, switch off your schedules, and anything work-related and come enjoy these perfectly created itineraries for you and yours. Here are our top 10 best world’s honeymoon destinations, selected just for you.
10 Days / Easy
Nowhere else in the world can you experience a cosmopolitan coastal city with unique attractions, diverse heritage, award-winning wineries and remarkable hospitality like Cape Town. Combine this with a Big 5 safari in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which boasts unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park and you have one of the best honeymoon experiences in the world. Kruger National Park is one of the best places to see the Big 5 in Africa and the Sabi Sands is synonymous for its sightings of the elusive leopard. Travel to one of the greatest falls in the world, the Victoria Falls is also a UNESCO site and you can experience the Smoke that Thunders in all its glory either on foot or by a helicopter flight.
- Explore two of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in South Africa and experience a coastal city and Big 5 safari like no other, by visiting Cape Town and the Sabi Sands in Kruger.
- Your 3 nights in Cape Town affords you the opportunity to visit Robben Island, Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguins colony, with accommodation at one of the best luxury hotels in Cape Town, The Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel.
- From there, an African safari honeymoon awaits you at one of the best luxury safari lodges in South Africa, Lion Sands Narina Lodge or Tinga Lodge, where the call of the wild wakes you to an early morning safari game drive and the elusive leopard is prominent.
- Then, fly off to the Smoke that Thunders and see the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, go one step further and take the Flight of Angels, offering an opportunity to see the Victoria Falls in all its might.
9 Days / Easy
Experience two of the best honeymoon destinations in Africa and combine safari and beach in Kruger, South Africa and Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique by spending 9 days on one of the best all-inclusive, luxury safari and beach honeymoon packages. The Kruger National Park is one of the best places to see the Big 5 animals, and the Sabi Sands, boasting unfenced borders with the Kruger, is one of the best places to encounter the elusive leopard and an abundance of other animals. Create memories with long walks on endless white sands and swim in the Indian ocean with its sparkling calm waters breaking gently against the seashore in Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique. Immerse yourself in watersports and beach activities, spend your days lazing in a hammock sipping coconut cocktails.
- The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is synonymous with exclusive encounters of the elusive Leopard, which is part of the Big 5 animals and a rare experience not to be missed on our South Africa honeymoon packages.
- Spend 9 days on romantic South African safari tours and Mozambique beach honeymoon.
- After 3 nights in the African bush, unwind in the romantic south coast of Ponta Mamoli in Mozambique.
- Imagine swimming in the Indian Ocean and sipping cocktails whilst relaxing in a hammock and engaging in adventurous activities like water sports, beach sports, beach picnics, etc.
10 Days / Easy
The Ol Pejeta is one of the best places to view the Big 5 animals like Lions, Rhinos (3 different types!), Elephants, Buffalos and Leopards on your day and night safari game drives. You will also see Giraffes, Cheetahs, Elephants, hippos, and various other animals. You will stay in Ol Pejeta Bush Camp in the Conservancy with stunning views of Mount Kenya on a clear day. On day 4, a one hour flight will take you to the heart of the Masai Mara National Reserve for the highlight of your African Safari Tour, The Wildebeest Great Migration Safari in Kenya. The Masai Mara Wildebeest migration is one of the most spectacular safaris you will ever experience. Stay for 3-Nights at Rekero Tented Camp in the Masai Mara, set on the banks of the Talek River.
- Experience the best of Kenya Safari Tours and explore the Ol Pejeta Conservancy with chance encounters with the Big Five animals including three types of Rhino.
- Embark on the Great Migration Safari Tour in the Masai Mara National Reserve consisting of two million-strong Wildebeest crossing the Mara River into the Serengeti.
- Spend 3-Nights in Ol Pejeta Bush Camp and 3-Nights at Rekero Camp.
- These are two of Kenya’s best safari destinations in Africa.
- Then, charter an included flight from Wilson Airport in Nairobi to Zanzibar Airport for your 4 day Zanzibar beach holiday package and end off your African holiday relaxing at one of the top beach resorts in Zanzibar.
- Relax on one of the best beaches in Zanzibar, swim in the Indian Ocean, Snorkel or Dive on the tropical reefs or visit Stone Town for sightseeing of interesting Swahili and Arabic architecture or barter with the locals for souvenirs and spices to take home.
15 Days / Easy
Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger National Park Safaris are three South African premium luxury honeymoon destinations in the world, and what better way to create lifetime memories than visiting Top attractions in Cape Town, Garden Route adventures and sightseeing and a luxury escape to the Kruger National Park for an African Big 5 Safari tour packages in 15 days.
- Escape to South Africa on a 15 Day Luxury Honeymoon Safari Tour and combine Cape Town top highlights tours with Garden Route adventure tours and end off your honeymoon with a Kruger Big 5 luxury safari package.
- Visit the Table Mountain, the New 7 Wonders of Nature and take a Long March to Freedom at Robben Island. Explore the Cape of Good Hope and visit Boulder’s Beach for the African Penguins. Spend the day wine tasting fine wines in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek and come face-to-face with the Great White Shark.
- Explore the Garden Route adventures and go zip lining over the ocean in Mossel Bay. Take a guided tour through the iconic Cango Caves and visit the ostrich farm for an ostrich safari. Take a ferry cruise in Knysna to the Featherbeds, Knysna Heads. Take the plunge on a Bungee Jumping adventure from the highest bridge in Africa in Tsitsikamma. Enjoy a half day romantic couples spa treatment in the outdoors surrounded by tranquil nature in Plettenberg Bay.
- End your South African luxury honeymoon tour package with a Kruger National Park Big 5 luxury safari tour at Ngala Safari Game Lodge or similar and see the Big 5 animals in their masses. Kruger Luxury Safari Game Lodges are the best way to experience the Kruger in 5-star comfort and style.
11 Days / Easy
Experience our Botswana luxury safari tours and explore one of the best African safari tours to Chobe Riverfront, Chobe National Park safaris, Okavango Delta safari holidays and Makgadikgadi Salt Pans. Spend eleven days in the best safari parks in Botswana and ten nights in Chobe luxury lodges, luxury tented camps in Okavango Delta and the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans luxury camps. Chobe National Park affords you exceptional game drives, excellent birdwatching and Chobe photographic safaris. Safaris in the Okavango Delta in Botswana boasts an abundance of predators like Lion, Cheetah, Leopard and Wild dog, who share the floodplains with large herds of elephant and buffalo. End off your luxury Botswana holidays with 3-nights in Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, which is the closest place on earth that can be compared to the rough surface of the moon.
- Experience the best safari parks in Botswana including Chobe Riverfront, Savuti – Chobe National Park, Okavango Delta and Makgadikgadi Salt Pans & National Park.
- Enjoy sunset cruises on the Chobe River and see large herds of elephants and buffalo congregating around the Chobe River. Explore the Savute – Chobe National Park, boasting the largest concentration of elephants in Africa.
- The Okavango Delta beckons you to marvel at lions, cheetahs, leopards and African wild dogs who share the floodplains with herds of elephant and buffalo.
- Journey to the largest pans in the world called Makgadikgadi Pans, which is the closest place on earth in comparison to the rough surface of the moon. The Makgadikgadi National Park boasts an abundance of wildlife including zebra, springbok, wildebeest and flamingos.
5 Days / Difficult
Expose yourself to the thick vines and bamboo forests as you trek the groups of mountain gorilla that are found here. Encounter the fascinating primates in the heart of the World Heritage Site known as the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Spend two days gorilla trekking in two different areas in Bwindi called the Nkuringo area and the Rushaga area. These areas are named after the Gorilla groups where the Nkuringo Gorilla Group has 19 members and the Rushaga area has two groups that make up the largest number of members that were split due to a family dispute – how interesting.
- Enjoy a community visit to the Nkuringo village in Bwindi
- Get to see two different Gorilla family groups in two days
- Explore the lodge and go on forest walks and birdwatching expeditions
- Enjoy a foot massage after your gorilla trekking experience
11 Days / Easy
On our African Safari Tours, you will spend eleven days exploring the best national parks in Kenya with all-inclusive accommodation in some of the best luxury safari camps in Kenya. There is no photo or video that prepares you for that first sighting of two million-strong wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle crossing the Mara River on our Masai Mara migration safari or that perfect safari photo opportunity in Amboseli of Elephant herds in lush greens and the glorious Mount Kilimanjaro beckoning in the background.
- Spend 11-days in some of our top luxury safari camps in Kenya, with our point to point fly-in African Safari Tours from Nairobi.
- Our 2-nights Amboseli safari package offers you perfect photographic safaris in Kenya with herds of elephants and prides of lions and Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop.
- Step into motion picture history with our 2-nights in Elsa’s Kopje at Meru National Park in Kenya where the movie Born Free was filmed.
- Your 2-nights in Samburu National Reserve allows you the opportunity to explore the reserve on foot alongside an experienced guide and tracker.
- Experience the unique opportunity of horse riding on the plains next to zebras, giraffes and elephants.
- End off your African Safari Tours with three spectacular nights in the Masa Mara National Reserve with accommodation in the middle of the Masai Mara migration safari.
13 Days / Easy
Our best African Safari tours and beach holidays allow you to explore three of the best safari parks in East Africa, across Kenya and Tanzania. Stay in Kenya and Tanzania’s luxury safari camps complete with en suite bathrooms, private decks with stunning views and swimming pools and dining areas overlooking East Africa’s safari parks and rivers. Benefit from point to point light aircraft flights between camps, as well as your included flight from Ruaha National Park to Zanzibar Island for your beach vacation.
- This African Safari Tour presents a once in a lifetime safari opportunity to combine one of the best Kenya safari parks and two of the best safari parks in Tanzania, as well as one of the best beach lodges in Zanzibar.
- Spend three nights in Mara Naboisho Conservancy in Kenya, searching for cheetahs and learning about the Maasai culture in the Masai Mara.
- Fly over to the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania and spend three nights in the midst of the Great Migration of the wildebeest, zebras and gazelle.
- Journey to the south of Tanzania and spend three nights in Ruaha National Park, watching herds of elephants drinking from watering holes and leopards lurking in the trees.
- Leave the African Safari bush behind you and touchdown in Zanzibar Island for a relaxing 3 nights, unwinding on the white sandy beaches and swimming in the warm Indian Ocean.
7 Days / Easy
Embark on your dream honeymoon safari in Kenya, one of the best honeymoon destinations for African safari tours. We have tailor-made the perfect all-inclusive and affordable African safari honeymoon with luxury accommodation in the honeymoon suite of some of the best luxury safari lodges and camps in Kenya. You will spend three romantic nights in the honeymoon villa at Saruni Samburu and three intimate nights at “The Love Shack” in Saruni Mara or sleep under a starlit canvas at Saruni Wild. Benefit from point to point road transfers and internal light aircraft flights. Enjoy activities such as day and night game drives, photographic hide, bush meals, guided walks, birdwatching, massages, picnics and sundowners.
- Explore our best Luxury honeymoon safari in Kenya and experience Samburu National Reserve and the Masai Mara adventure safaris from Nairobi.
- Stay in the honeymoon suite at the best luxury safari lodges and camps in Kenya at Samburu National Reserve and Mara North Conservancy with an abundance of wildlife.
- Enjoy a private sundowner excursion to the nearby hilltop with complimentary champagne included and a private dinner on the balcony of your honeymoon suite at Saruni Samburu.
- Explore authentic wildlife, open plains and private forested valleys in the Mara and Samburu areas including the infamous “Samburu Five”, unique to Samburu.
10 Days / Easy
Benefit from our luxury African safari and beach honeymoon packages with all-inclusive full board luxury accommodation in one of the top beach resorts in Madagascar and one of the best safari camps in Botswana. Spend 4-nights at Anjajavy Le Lodge, Madagascar, 1-night at Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa in Johannesburg, South Africa and 4-nights at Duba Plains Camp in Okavango Delta, Botswana. Create memories, combine bush and beach, and spend your first vacation together as newlyweds by experiencing two of the top honeymoon destinations in Southern Africa. Benefit from point to point return airport transfers and included activities.
- Experience our all-inclusive, affordable Southern Africa luxury bush and beach vacation to one of the most romantic island getaways and spend the first 4 nights of your honeymoon in Madagascar.
- Madagascar is one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world.
- Explore the west coast of Madagascar, with long walks along the endless stretches of white sandy beaches and crystal calm shallow waters.
- Enjoy watersports and coconut cocktails while basking in under tropical sun. Spend romantic nights with candle-lit dinners and wake up to the sound of gentle waves breaking along the seashore.
- Leave the beach behind and journey to the African bush for 4 nights on an Okavango Delta safari tour, via an overnight in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Explore one of the best safari parks in Botswana and hear the roar of the King of the Jungle as your early morning wake up call as you embark on early morning and late afternoon Big 5 safari game drives in the Okavango Delta, seeking out lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo and other animals.
These Tours Are Best For These Travelers:
Families, any Family traveling with children, Couples, Seniors, Honeymoon Couples, Small group of Friends