Best African safari tours and tailored itineraries for families, seniors and couples on vacations in Africa! Affordable guided safaris packages for any travelers and custom itineraries. Private and luxury top 10 picks African safari packages and tours for couples on honeymoon in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa with its luxurious Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Experience a guided and escorted luxury African safari at the most exclusive private game lodges in Africa’s top destinations like the Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls for authentic and unique private safaris for families with children and seniors on holiday and vacation in Africa with our tailor-made itineraries and top-rated affordable custom private and luxury African safaris tour packages. Best African safari tours and trips prices for any holiday type and Safari excursions in Africa in 2021. Our African safari trips for families are conducted by genuine top Private experienced family men and women accredited tour Guides.
What is included:
- Accommodation, two game drives per day, all meals, teas and coffees, drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks), minibar.
- Refreshments on a game drive.
- Bushwalks, wifi, laundry service.
- Transfers to and from the airport and VAT.
What is excluded:
- Curio shop purchases.
- Gratuities (optional), telephone calls, spa treatments.
- SSW guest conservation contribution (GCC).
- Gate entrance fees, aircraft landing, and departure fees.
- Ulusaba passenger taxes.
Cape Town-Kruger-Victoria Falls & Botswana Tour
15 Days / Basic
Embark on two weeks of adventure and amazing sightseeing on this small group privately guided overland safari tour and discover the magic of Southern Africa on this multi-day tours covering top highlights of South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. See African big 5 wildlife animals at top national parks such as Kruger National Park and Chobe. Discover all that Victoria Falls has to offer on this escorted beautiful tour. Explore all top attractions in Cape Town such as the penguins, Robben Island, wine tasting, Table Mountain, and the famous Cape of Good Hope. Taste the wonders of the Garden Route of South Africa on this magical African holiday safari package.
- Visit the top 10 attractions in Cape Town including Table Mountain, Robben Island, Boulder’s Penguins, Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point, and the Cape Wine Lands.
- Discover the Cape Garden Route of South Africa and see Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn, taste Oysters in Knysna, visit the Birds of Eden in Plettenberg Bay, and the Storms River Mouth in Tsitsikamma.
- Join a Full Day Big Five Safari Game Drive in Kruger National Park and take a tour of the Panorama Route of South Africa to see the Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels and God’s Window.
- Marvel at the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Join a full-day African Safari at Chobe National Park and take a river cruise on the Chobe River.
10 days Cape Town and Southern Africa Safari Tour
10 Days / Basic
This multi-day tour includes a diverse amount of sights to see and activities to enjoy ranging from Table Mountain which is a well-known landmark that overlooks the city of Cape Town to Robben Island which is a museum boasting with South African heritage history. Enjoy game drives and optional boat trips in the Chobe National Park where you can see diverse wildlife including the Big 5. Tick off your bucket list by participating in activities in Victoria Falls that include zip-lining over the Zambezi River.
- Visit some of the top attractions in Cape Town including Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Boulder’s Penguins and Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point
- Enjoy game drives and boat cruises in Chobe to see the Big 5 and other wildlife on site
- Marvel at the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and take a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Victoria Falls, Chobe and Okavango Delta Safari Tour from South Africa
10 Days / Easy
Your ultimate 10 day Southern Africa Big 5 Safari Adventure tour begins as you touch down in Johannesburg, the business hub of South Africa. Spend a full day sightseeing Johannesburg city top attractions and visit Soweto on a township tour. Charter a flight from South Africa to the Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, where your African Safari awaits you. Sip cocktails as you drift along the Zambezi River on a Sunset cruise and look out for elephants, hippos, crocodiles and other wildlife. Explore the Victoria Falls on a spectacular helicopter flight and see the Vic Falls in all its might! Embark on a breathtaking a day safari in the Chobe National Park on a Big 5 Safari, richly populated with with Elephants, Lions, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and other wildlife.
- Experience Johannesburg, City of Gold, and Soweto Township on one full day tour in South Africa.
- Explore the magnificent Victoria Falls on an easy hike through the Rainforest.
- Then, take to the sky in a helicopter and see the Vic Falls from a different dimension.
- Enjoy a relaxing sunset cruise on the Zambezi River and see amazing wildlife while sipping cocktails.
- Embark on a full-day safari in the Chobe National Park – home to approximately 120 000 elephants.
- Visit the Okavango Delta for an unforgettable safari. The Okavango Delta is one of Africa’s premium safari destinations for Big 5 safari game drives.
Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti & Zanzibar Safari Tour from Arusha
12 Days / Easy
Spend 12 Days on one of the best East Africa Safaris and experience top destinations with our all-inclusive Tanzania Safari and Zanzibar packages, exploring Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti Safaris, and Zanzibar beach from Arusha. This tour is perfect for honeymooners as well as groups of family or friends. As one of the premium honeymoon destinations in Africa, no other country can combine luxury African safari and island beach holidays quite like Tanzania. As one of the best African Safari tours for groups of families or friends, you will experience the thrill of a Big 5 Safari in the Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti, followed by relaxing Zanzibar beach holidays.
- Explore the top 3 Tanzania Big Five Safaris in Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and the Serengeti National Park and view an abundance of Giraffes, Wildebeest, Lions, Antelopes, Cheetahs, Leopards, Elephants, Rhinos, etc.
- Combine the best of African Safaris with Zanzibar Island beach holiday and enjoy the top attractions Tanzania has to offer.
- Marvel at the world’s largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera in the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Experience the best of East Africa in 12 days from the moment you touchdown in Arusha, Tanzania.
Best East Africa Masai Mara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro Luxury Safari Tour
9 Days / Easy
We invite you to embark on an unforgettable journey into two of the top African Safari destinations in Kenya and Tanzania, where the Wildebeest Migration is one of the most phenomenal spectacles in the world. We have combined Kenya safari packages with Tanzania safari packages to bring you the ultimate Wildebeest Migration in Africa. Spend two nights in one of the luxury safari camps in the Masai Mara National Reserve spread over 1510 square kilometres bordering with Tanzania. See animals like lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras, hippos and wildebeest which travel across the plains during the annual migration season.
- Explore the Great Migration in East Africa across the Mara River, with 2-Nights in Masai Mara in Kenya with accommodation in the midst of the Migration,
- Cross over into the Serengeti in Tanzania and spend 2-Nights and see thousands of wildebeest and zebras from Serengeti in Tanzania migrate to Masai Mara in Kenya.
- Spend 2-Nights in Lake Manyara National Park, famous for the unique tree-climbing lions and beautiful flamingos.
- End off your African Safari tour with 2-Nights in the Ngorongoro Crater, one of the best places to see the Big Five animals in Africa, i.e.: Lions, Leopards, Rhinos, Buffalos, and Elephants, as well as many other animals.
Rwanda Gorilla Trek, Chimp Trekking & Serengeti Migration Safari Tours
9 Days / Easy
photographic safari opportunities, experiencing the best Gorilla Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking in Africa. Visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial in the city of Kigali, the capital of Rwanda. There’s no photo or video that can prepare you for that first sighting of the Wildebeest and Zebra Migration crossing the Mara River in the Serengeti. Our Camp moves around the Serengeti at different times of the year so that you are always in the midst of the Great Migration in the Serengeti.
- Explore one of our best East African Safari Tours by visiting 2 countries, Rwanda and Tanzania Safari destinations.
- Pack your hiking boots and explore the Volcanoes National Park on a Gorilla Trekking Safari in Rwanda.
- One night in Kigali, Capital of Rwanda affords you a 2-hour tour inside the Kigali Genocide Memorial and a visit to the market.
- Experience Lake Victoria and join a Chimpanzee Trekking Safari in Tanzania. Listen for the call of the chimpanzee in the forest.
- End off this affordable African Safari Tour in the Serengeti National Park with front-row seats to the Great Migration.
Kenya Safaris from Nairobi to Amboseli, Meru & Masai Mara
8 Days / Easy
Escape on one of the most affordable all-inclusive African Safari Tours and experience an authentic Kenya luxury safari in eight days with two nights to explore the famed elephants and marvel at the incredible peak of Mount Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park; two nights to find yourself in the midst of the African Safari movie set of “Born Free” at Elsa’s Kopje Meru National Park; two nights in the Masai Mara National Reserve where you will end off with one of the greatest safari spectaculars in the world: The Great Migration.
- Benefit from included Point to point transfers by road and light aircraft between safari parks.
- One night’s accommodation on a half-board basis on the day of arrival in Nairobi ahead of your African Safari Tours.
- All-inclusive accommodation in Amboseli National Park, Meru National Park, and Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Witness one of the World’s greatest safari spectacles, in season, which is the Great Migration safari in the Masai Mara.
3 Days Kruger National Park Guided Safari Tour & Panorama Route
3 Days / Basic
Hit the top and best highlights of Kruger National Park Safari and the Panorama Route on this 3 days guided tours with transfers to and from Johannesburg. Embark on two full days safari tours in open 4×4 vehicle safaris in the Kruger National Park and see African Big5 Wildlife animals, lion, elephant, Rhino, leopard, and buffalo in the real savanna and bushes of Africa. Discover the best of South Africa sightseeing on this small guided group tour through the Panorama Route. This is an affordable all-inclusive top African safari tour.
- Stay at a four-star hotel in Hazyview with breakfast and dinner included
- Road transfers to and from Johannesburg to Panorama Route and Kruger National Park
- Discover the best part of Kruger National Park safari on this guided tour in open vehicles designed for the best African Safari tour
- Up to 3 exclusive game viewing drives and a guided walking real African Safari
- Airports transfers included
From Johannesburg: 4 Day Classic Package Safari Tour To Kruger Park
4 Days / Basic
Embark on the best of South African guided 4 days of tours and top safaris in the Kruger National Park with this affordable safari tour package with transport from Johannesburg and see African Big5 wildlife animals at close range. This affordable and top-rated safari tour in Kruger Park is the perfect trip which will give the real feel of an authentic African Safari right here in one of the known jungle of Africa. Accommodation, breakfast, dinner, and safari in open 4×4 vehicles are included.
- You will be collected in Johannesburg in a luxury air-conditioning licensed mini-bus to Kruger National Park
- You will do early morning and afternoon safaris in open African safari vehicles by top Rangers
- You will have a full day all-inclusive sightseeing tour of the Panorama Route and see the Blyde canyon river, the three Randovels, the Burtluck potholes, God’s window, waterfalls, Pelgrim rest, etc…
- You will be staying at a four-star game lodge right in the vicinity of Kruger national Park main entrance
Private Safari Tour to Aquila Private Game Reserve excluding Entrance Fees
1 Days 11 Hours / Easy
Visit the Aquila Game Reserve on a morning safari to catch the time of day with the best wildlife viewing. In addition to increasing your chances of spotting the big five—lion, rhino, elephant, leopard, and buffalo. This private reserve is a perfect day-trip for wildlife lovers who don’t have time for an overnight safari. A buffet breakfast and lunch are included, and optional stops at local wineries are also available on the return trip, this tour excludes entrance fees.
- Enjoy a guided game drive at the Aquila Game Reserve
- Learn about the animals and their habitats from your guide
- Traveling in an open safari vehicle provides an ideal vantage point for taking photos
- Two hours from Cape Town makes it easy for you no matter what your time constraints are
Tours Are Best For These Travelers:
Families, any Family traveling with children, Couples, Seniors, Honeymoon Couples, Small group of Friends