Tanzania is home to the top Safari game viewing in Africa, and the Ngorongoro conservation area makes it with its huge number of Africa’s Big5 wildlife animals. The huge volcanic area, Ngorongoro crater is one of the few places in Africa one will see domestic animals belonging to the Maasai tribe graze alongside wildlife. Ngorongoro covers a chunk area of land of approximately 8292 Kilometer square. The Hominin fossils in Olduvai Gorge date back some millions of years. Knowledgeable local Masai guides are always available for a private guided walking tour of Empakai and Olmoti, both being lesser craters.
What Does Tanzania Have To Offer?
9 Days / Easy
The Great Migration of the wildebeest, zebras, and other animals is the greatest safari spectacle and photographic opportunities in Africa, and there is no better place to see it than on an East African safari tour in the Serengeti in Tanzania. Begin your tour at Kilimanjaro International Airport where you will take a light aircraft flight to Tarangire National Park for your first taste of a Tanzania safari. by spending two nights at Oliver’s Camp. Our next destination will be Ngorongoro Crater, where we will spend two nights at The Highlands Camp, a unique camp with beautiful dome-shaped luxury tents. The camp is perched on top of Olmeti Crater and the Ngorongoro Crater is known for the best place to see the Big 5 in Africa.
- Visit four of the best Tanzania safari parks in nine days and explore Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Ruaha safari parks with accommodation in stylish, luxury safari camps.
- Begin your African Safari Tours from Kilimanjaro International Airport and end your tours at Dar es Salaam International Airport in Tanzania.
- Watch herds of elephant in Tarangire, one of the best big five game drives in Ngorongoro Crater, experience the authentic Maasai village, the great migration of the wildebeest in Serengeti, and be on the lookout for leopards in Ruaha.
- Benefit from included point to point light aircraft flights between safari parks and road transfers between airstrips and safari camps accommodation.
8 Days / Easy
Stay in some of the best safari lodges and camps in Tanzania on your 8-day African safari tours in Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti, where you will benefit from all-inclusive and affordable luxury accommodation. You will start your African safari tours from Arusha and spend one night at Arusha Coffee Lodge, found in the midst of a working coffee plantation. Two nights will be spent at Tarangire Treetops Lodge, located in a private conservancy on the border of Tarangire National Park. Excitement builds with two nights in the Ngorongoro Crater at The Manor At Ngorongoro, a lavish property found on the edge of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Your Tanzania safari tours culminate with two nights at either Serengeti Migration Camp, which is found on the banks of the Grumeti River or Pioneer Camp, which is located on the kopje, overlooking the central Serengeti Plains, both in the Serengeti National Park. Benefit from point to point included domestic flights and road transfers.
- Explore the ultimate all-inclusive and affordable African Safari Tours in Tanzania safari destination and spend eight days across Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park from Arusha.
- You will spend one night in Arusha at Arusha Coffee Lodge; two nights at Tarangire Treetops in Tarangire National Park; two nights in Ngorongoro Crater at The Manor at Ngorongoro and two nights in the Serengeti National Park at either Serengeti Migration Camp or Serengeti Pioneer Camp in a safari tent or canvas tent.
- Your journey begins and ends in Arusha in Tanzania and you will benefit from point to point internal light aircraft flights and road transfers in between locations.
8 Days / Easy
Travel through three of the best safari parks in Tanzania which is home to some of the best wildlife and changing landscapes of the Great Rift Valley in Africa and Maasai culture in Tanzania. The Ngorongoro Crater Safari from Arusha is one of the best places to see the big 5 in Africa including Rhino, Elephants, Lions, Leopards and Buffalos. Tarangire National Park walking safari will allow you a closer approach to smaller creatures and animals than when you are in a vehicle. Be found in the midst of one of the greatest safari spectacles in the world on our Great Migration safari packages with one of the best tented camps in the Serengeti. Watch as two million-strong herds of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle migrate between the Masai Mara and Serengeti.
- Enjoy our classic Tanzania safari tours in eight days and get to see herds of elephants in Tarangire National Park, our Ngorongoro Crater walking safari and the great migration in the Serengeti.
- Benefit from accommodation in the best safari camps in Tanzania, some of which move around the park several times a year to bring you the best safari experience in Africa.
- You will spend two nights in Tarangire National Park, two nights in Ngorongoro Crater region and three nights in the Serengeti National Park.
- Our fly-in African Safari vacation packages include point to point light aircraft flights and 4×4 vehicle transfers between camps.
9 Days / Easy
Embark on one of the best family safari holidays in Tanzania and explore Lake Manyara National Park safaris, Ngorongoro Crater safaris and Serengeti great migration safari. Experience the most spectacular treasures on a family-friendly safari in Africa, and enjoy scenic landscapes and the richest wildlife areas. Lake Manyara in Tanzania creates a safari adventure that is picturesque and diverse with a variety of landscapes. Ngorongoro Crater safari tours offer infinite views over a beautiful haven of exceptional wildlife encounters. End off your incredible family safari in the Serengeti national park with the great migration of two million-strong wildebeest, zebra and gazelle, crossing between the Serengeti and the Masai Mara. Serengeti migration tours is one of the greatest safari spectacles in the world.
- Embark on our 9-day African safari tours for families and explore some of the best safari parks in Tanzania such as Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park from Arusha.
- After your one overnight in Arusha, fly out to Lake Manyara National Park and spend two nights in the heart of the mahogany forest, benefitting from a night game drive to encounter the nocturnal wildlife.
- The following two nights will be spent at the Ngorongoro Crater in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, where you will witness incredible wildlife and breathtaking views of the landscape that was once a volcano.
- Your African safari tours culminated with the Serengeti National Park great migration safari tours, where travelers from around the globe come to witness what is one of the most spectacular annual safari experiences.
Easy Cancellation Policy
From point of confirmation to 61 days before arrival – deposit is 100% refunded o 60 days – 31 days before arrival – 50% cancellation o 30 days until arrival date – 100% cancellationBy Kabura Travels
These Tours Are Best For These Travelers:
Families, any Family traveling with children, Couples, Seniors, Honeymoon Couples, Small group of Friends